In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, dated 27 April 2016 and governing the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “GDPR”), Law 34/2002 dated 11 July 2002, governing Information Society Services and e-Commerce (hereinafter “LISS-EC”), and Organic Law 3/2018, governing the Protection of Personal Data and safeguarding of digital rights (hereinafter “OLPPDSDR”), SERVICIOS LINGÜÍSTICOS GAIA, S.L.U. guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any kind provided to us by our customers, in accordance with that set forth in the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided will be processed in accordance with that set forth in the GDPR. In this regard, SERVICIOS LINGÜÍSTICOS GAIA, S.L.U. has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required and has installed all of the technical measures available to it to avoid loss, improper use, alteration, and/or unauthorized use by third parties, set out below. Nevertheless, the user should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not foolproof.
Name of owner: SERVICIOS LINGÜÍSTICOS GAIA, S.L.U.
Registered office: Avenida Gran Vía, nº 5 – 1ºB, 36204 Vigo (Pontevedra), Spain
Tax ID: B36926830
Contact telephone No.: +34 986 484 061
Email address: email@example.com
Purpose of the processing
All of the data facilitated by our clients and/or visitors to the website of SERVICIOS LINGÜÍSTICOS GAIA, S.L.U. , or to our staff, will be included in a computerized file that is created and maintained under the responsibility of SERVICIOS LINGÜÍSTICOS GAIA, S.L.U. , essential to provide the services requested by users or to clarify doubts or answer inquiries made by our visitors. It is our policy not to create profiles on the users of our services.
Legal basis for processing
- Contractual relationship: That which applies when you purchase one of our products or contract one of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To answer your queries, resolve any claims made, and manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box that appears on the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to answer your query or fulfill your request for information.
We will not disclose your personal data to anyone, except for the public or private entities to which we must provide your personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations. For example, the Tax Law requires that we disclose certain information on financial transactions exceeding a certain amount to the Tax Agency.
Besides the aforementioned cases, if we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will request your permission beforehand, giving you clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
We will not carry out international transfers of your personal data for any of the purposes indicated.
(INTERNAL NOTE: THIS PARAGRAPH MUST BE CHANGED BY THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY IF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS DO ACTUALLY OCCUR. WE RECOMMEND YOU SEEK ADVICE IF YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO REFLECT IT CORRECTLY AND COMPLY WITH REGULATIONS)
Thus, SERVICIOS LINGÜÍSTICOS GAIA, S.L.U. will retain your personal data once the relationship with you has ended, duly blocking it, for a period equal to the statute of limitations or any actions that may arise from the relationship with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to SERVICIOS LINGÜÍSTICOS GAIA, S.L.U. and they will not be processed, except to make them available to government authorities, judges, and courts, to take care of any possible responsibilities arising from the processing, and to exercise and defend against claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We make all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal data processed within our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and unauthorized access, processing, or disclosure, taking into consideration the current state of technology, the nature of the data, and the risks to which it is exposed. Nevertheless, we cannot be held responsible for how you utilize the data (including username and password) that you use for our website. Our staff follows strict privacy standards, and if we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same standards and to allow us to audit them to verify their compliance.
We hereby inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to access your personal data, to learn what information is being processed and the operations that are being carried out with them.
- Right to correct any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, where this is possible (for example, by legal imperative).
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, lawfulness, or need for the data processing is in question. In this case, we may retain the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that allows us to process them is our legitimate interest. SERVICIOS LINGÜÍSTICOS GAIA, S.L.U. will stop processing your data, unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for defending legal claims.
- Right to data portability, when the legal basis that enables us to process your data is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to withdraw the consent given to SERVICIOS LINGÜÍSTICOS GAIA, S.L.U.
To exercise your rights, you can do so free of charge and at any time by contacting us at the address SERVICIOS LINGÜÍSTICOS GAIA, S.L.U. attaching a copy of your ID card.
Protection of rights
If you consider that your rights have been neglected by our entity, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
- Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es
- Address: Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, Spain
- Telephone: +34 901.100.099 and +34 912.663.517
Filing a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency is completely free and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not required.